Demi and I went to visit Cecily and her brand new baby boy, Cole. Cole was born on May 24th at the exact same time as Demi (5:21 PM). He is just adorable. You can tell he is a very happy and content baby - he slept almost the entire time we were there! It did make me sad because it seems like just the other day that Demi was that little. She is so big now! We are glad to have another friend for Demi. 
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Ali Fox Dahlberg
- I am a busy stay-at-home-mommy with two daughters, both under two years old. Photography is my passion, and I love sharing the joy of capturing special moments. If you are interested in booking a session, contact me at alisonashleyfox@yahoo.com.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(152)
-
▼
June
(22)
- Greatest Toy Ever
- The many faces of Demi
- Cuter every day
- So far this weekend...
- Bummed about the CWS
- Sleepover at Mimi's
- Our new friend, Cole
- Grady's First Father's Day
- Go Texas!!!!
- I am so big!
- Gristmill with Friends
- Lazy Sunday
- Demi with Nico, Carter, and Helia
- Demi's first playdate
- This week with Demi
- Auntie Courtney
- Demi's baptism
- Good morning Daddy!
- Demi and the Austins
- Rub a dub dub...
- 2 months shots
- Demi in her big girl bed
-
▼
June
(22)
No comments:
Post a Comment