Saturday, June 6, 2009

Demi's baptism

Demi was baptized at St. Gregory the Great Catholic Church on Saturday, June 6th. Monsignor O'Gorman presided over the ceremony which was incredibly special since he presided over Grady and my wedding. She wore the same baptismal gown that Courtney and I wore. She was a perfect little angel. We feel truly blessed to have this precious child in our life.

Demi with her Godparents: Uncle Kyle, and John and Daphne Austin

Greatgrandmother Mimi Baros, D Daddy, Grady & Demi, me, Uncle Kyle, and Sassue

Father O'Gorman

Mimi, Grady, Demi, me, and Pampa

Auntie Courtney & Uncle Evan

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a busy stay-at-home-mommy with two daughters, both under two years old. Photography is my passion, and I love sharing the joy of capturing special moments. If you are interested in booking a session, contact me at alisonashleyfox@yahoo.com.