Sunday, June 21, 2009

Grady's First Father's Day

This Father's Day was very special for our little family. On Saturday, we spent the day with Grady's parents and Kyle & Alex. Demi wore sandals for the first time. It was adorable. We had planned to go swimming, but I thought the pool water was too cool, so maybe next time. On Sunday, Demi woke Daddy up with several presents and then we went to church. Unfortunatly, Demi was rather fussy most of the day, but we loved being with her nonetheless!!!! Daddy and his little cubDemi with SassueAlex and Demi check out TeddySassue gave her this adorable outfit along with matching sandals! Mimi bought this outfit especially for Grady's first father's day. I love the little bear cub on the rear!Supergirl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a busy stay-at-home-mommy with two daughters, both under two years old. Photography is my passion, and I love sharing the joy of capturing special moments. If you are interested in booking a session, contact me at alisonashleyfox@yahoo.com.