Thursday, June 4, 2009

Demi and the Austins

Today, Demi visited John, Daphne, Drew, and Sage Austin. They are her Godfamily. Since Demi is being baptized on Saturday, the Austin's wanted to spend a little bit of time with her beforehand. They gave Demi two books, and Drew read several books to Demi. Then Sage and Drew took turns holding her. It was a great visit! Demi was exhausted after playing with the boys. She slept for several hours when we got back to Boerne.

Drew reading Brown Bear, Brown Bear, what do you see? I think all Demi saw at this moment was me!!!

Sage holding Demi. Aren't Drew's new glasses awesome!??! Plus I love his rocker 'do.

John holding Demi as Drew read another story. Demi seemed more interested in her little fist than the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a busy stay-at-home-mommy with two daughters, both under two years old. Photography is my passion, and I love sharing the joy of capturing special moments. If you are interested in booking a session, contact me at alisonashleyfox@yahoo.com.