Time really does fly by. My little baby is already 5 months old!!!!!! The big milestone this week - she is starting to sit up. Plus, I am packing up and storing all of her size 3 month baby clothes. My mom bought her some pajamas a couple of weeks ago that were size 6 months and they looked huge! I figured it would be a good couple of months before she fit into them. But the other night, after Grady bathed her, he told me the pajamas I set out for her were too small. So I took out the ones my mom had bought for her, and sure enough, they fit!!! She's quite the growing cub! I should have known since she now hangs off the nursing pillow when I feed her. Plus she has been waking me up in the middle of the night wanting to nurse.
She can sit upright so long as she has a toy in front of her to help her focus.
Am I sitting up all by myself?!?!?
Might as well eat my hand while I am sitting here.
Smiling at daddy during dinner.
Big girl jammies!
Another fun new trick: gargling.
No comments:
Post a Comment