Demí is experiencing Texas weather at its best. One day, hot and dry, the next day, rainy and cool. This means...warm and toasty clothes! I didnt expect to be dressing her in longsleeves this early in the season, but I am sure it will be back to 100 degrees this weekend and she will be back in her little short sleeve onesies. It sure was nice sleeping with the window open last night. This morning, our outdoor thermometer said 58 degrees!.JPG)
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Ali Fox Dahlberg
- I am a busy stay-at-home-mommy with two daughters, both under two years old. Photography is my passion, and I love sharing the joy of capturing special moments. If you are interested in booking a session, contact me at alisonashleyfox@yahoo.com.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(152)
-
▼
September
(18)
- Snoozy Cub
- Birthdays at Mimi's
- More fun this weekend
- Demí's gameball - UT vs. UTEP
- Grandparents Day
- Demí's gameball for the week
- Waking up
- The cool days of fall
- Saturday breakfast
- Rainforest Bounce-a-Roo
- Weekend with the Cubbie
- Sit up, spit up
- 5 months old
- Guess who's sitting up?
- Labor Day Weekend
- Hook 'em!
- Ring Toss
- August Report Card
-
▼
September
(18)
No comments:
Post a Comment