Video confirmation of my social butterfly...or maybe spider. I particularly enjoy the part where she puffs up her face like a blowfish. She's been doing that a lot lately.
Thursday, September 3, 2009
August Report Card
Video confirmation of my social butterfly...or maybe spider. I particularly enjoy the part where she puffs up her face like a blowfish. She's been doing that a lot lately.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Ali Fox Dahlberg
- I am a busy stay-at-home-mommy with two daughters, both under two years old. Photography is my passion, and I love sharing the joy of capturing special moments. If you are interested in booking a session, contact me at alisonashleyfox@yahoo.com.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(152)
-
▼
September
(18)
- Snoozy Cub
- Birthdays at Mimi's
- More fun this weekend
- Demí's gameball - UT vs. UTEP
- Grandparents Day
- Demí's gameball for the week
- Waking up
- The cool days of fall
- Saturday breakfast
- Rainforest Bounce-a-Roo
- Weekend with the Cubbie
- Sit up, spit up
- 5 months old
- Guess who's sitting up?
- Labor Day Weekend
- Hook 'em!
- Ring Toss
- August Report Card
-
▼
September
(18)
No comments:
Post a Comment