Thursday, September 24, 2009

Grandparents Day

Today was Grandparents Day at Demí's school. Unfortunately, my parents were in Colorado on vacation, and Papa D had a full day of patients. But we were lucky to have Sassue join in the fun. Demí gave Sassue a tour of her classroom, introduced her to her teachers, posed for pictures, and took her to a special church service. Demí was exhausted after the festivities, but was too hyped up to sleep. So I had to rock her in the rockingchair until she fell asleep. It was a wonderful morning!!!Getting love from Sassue in my classroom!

Everyone loved my little dress. This was a gift from Trisha's mom, Sylvia Carter. She looks like such a proper little lady!

Standing up like the big girl that I am. Plus I want everyone to see my little red shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a busy stay-at-home-mommy with two daughters, both under two years old. Photography is my passion, and I love sharing the joy of capturing special moments. If you are interested in booking a session, contact me at alisonashleyfox@yahoo.com.