This weekend we had plans to go to the coast with Ronny, Kelly, and Logan, but because of the weather, the trip was cancelled. So instead, we decided to take to the cub to a new cafe in downtown Boerne. Even though it was drizzling, we put the cubbie in the stroller and bundled her up to keep her dry and warm. Once at the cafe, we were glad we were the only patrons, because Demí was so loud! She kept talking and squawking. It was too funny. When we were finished eating breakfast (which was delicious), we started to walk home, but it was drizzling pretty hard, so we stayed on the porch of the cafe and rocked on the swing until it cleared up a little. The rest of the day we played in the living room while college football was on in the background. It was a great day. Sunday was a different story - Demí was super congested and did not want to lay down to sleep even though she was super tired. She was incredibly fussy. Fortunately, we live in the beautiful Texas Hill Country, so we packed her up in the car and drove around. She slept for over an hour and was much happier when we got back home. She was still fussy yesterday at school, but I think once her congestion clears up, we will have our happy baby again. In fact, she slept through the night last night. First time in about a month! Mommy is super happy!!!
Happy and toasty in her stroller
Staying dry with mommy on the swing
Happy to be home watching UT play (well, atleast in the second half) Wyoming. Demí's gameball this week goes to the entire Texas defense.
Getting a kiss from Daddy.
Reading a book on a rainy day
I am confused. Elmo tells me to brush my teeth, but I don't have any!!!!!
Happy and toasty in her stroller
Staying dry with mommy on the swing
Happy to be home watching UT play (well, atleast in the second half) Wyoming. Demí's gameball this week goes to the entire Texas defense.
Getting a kiss from Daddy.
Reading a book on a rainy day
I am confused. Elmo tells me to brush my teeth, but I don't have any!!!!!
When will I get teeth mommy? I still have a toothless grin!!!
Poor pouty cubbie! I could not get her to smile at daycare yesterday. She was just feeling downright yucky.
No comments:
Post a Comment