Saturday, April 17, 2010

A collection of pictures...

Here are some pictures from my camera phone that are too cute not to be shared.
Demí and I walk to the YMCA everyday when the weather is nice. On this day, Demí was able to enjoy some cheerios on our nice walk.
In Veterans Park across from our church
The city of Boerne pulled up the old railroad tracks and created a great walking trail though the middle of town. Demí and I often walk the No. 9 with our friends from our playgroup. Here is Demí at the old depot.
Look! We made it half a mile! The full track is 2.5 miles. Its a great workout.
This is the cub on St. Patrick's Day. I know she is wearing green, but I still pinched her! How can you not want to pinch those cheeks!
I guess this is a comfy way to sleep...
Demí helping me organize the bakeware.
Monday night menu: cub-cakes.
Do all babies love being under tables? She found the one at my parent's house particularly entertaining.
Demí loves wearing Grady's cowboy hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a busy stay-at-home-mommy with two daughters, both under two years old. Photography is my passion, and I love sharing the joy of capturing special moments. If you are interested in booking a session, contact me at alisonashleyfox@yahoo.com.