Monday, August 16, 2010

August Playdate

Last week, Demí and I co-hosted a playdate at our house with our friends, Sara and Madison Holliday. We had several of our favorite mommies and babies come over for an afternoon of snacks, pool time, and playing inside. We got lucky that the bugs stayed away! Even better, Cara brought over one of her famous desserts!!
Pushing the bubble mower
Belle and Bayleigh are always a big hit with the kiddos
Demí and Ella
Her stance is absolutely hilarious
Wendy and sweet little Parker
Kate & Annie, Sara & Madison, and Ariel & Presley. All the tiny ones stayed in the shade.
The big kids had a blast in the bigger pool. I am so glad I invested in this pool - it was on sale at HEB for $15!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a busy stay-at-home-mommy with two daughters, both under two years old. Photography is my passion, and I love sharing the joy of capturing special moments. If you are interested in booking a session, contact me at alisonashleyfox@yahoo.com.