Friday, August 20, 2010

Playdate with Drew and Alex

Today we met Demí's godmother, Daphne, and her boys, Drew and Alex at Bear Moon Cafe. After breakfast, we went to feed the ducks at the river and then went to the city park for some playground time.
To feed the ducks, one must have the proper magic wand.
Watching Drew and Alex feed the ducks. Demí got really close to the ducks this time. They didn't scare her like the last time we went!
I will use this wand to make the baby chicks grow healthy and strong.
Demí's way of feeding the ducks - dropping an entire piece. Needless to say, the ducks liked her.
Getting more bread from her godmother.
So happy to be with Alex!
Getting a BIG push from Drew.
Enjoying another beautiful day in Boerne!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a busy stay-at-home-mommy with two daughters, both under two years old. Photography is my passion, and I love sharing the joy of capturing special moments. If you are interested in booking a session, contact me at alisonashleyfox@yahoo.com.