Grady and I were pretty nervous about Demí's first day at Mother's Day Out. Not because we were worried she would have separation anxiety - she is way too social to miss me during the day!!! We were worried about nap time. Demí has always been very particular about her sleeping arrangements. She must be in a dark room, with a humidifier (or some noise machine), with her Mickey and blanky. At MDO, she has to sleep on a kindermat on the floor...surrounded by 7 other napping toddlers. I just knew she would be running around, stepping on the other kids and driving the teachers nuts. When I went to pick her up, the teacher told me she was the only one that stayed on her mat and was the first to fall asleep! I was so proud! I hope Thursday goes as well!

Gotta start this big day off with a healthy breakfast of Cheerios and bananas

Both Sassue and Mimi took her back to school shopping. She is set until December!!!!

I asked her if she wanted to go to school and she said no. I asked if she wanted to play with new friends and she said no. So I asked if she wanted to go shopping with mommy and she shook her head yes. Hmmmm...she is definitely Mommy's girl!

With Daddy before school
No first day jitters here. Demí jumped right in and played with the bubbles. She didn't even notice I left!
No comments:
Post a Comment