Saturday, April 9, 2011

2 years old and 2 months old!

Happy birthday Demí!  Our little cubbie has been in our lives for only 2 years, but we cannot imagine a world without her.  She is so smart, spunky, and has such an incredible personality for someone so small. She continues to amaze us on a daily basis.  Watching her grow up has been a gift from God and I thank him everyday for being bestowed with the honor of being her mommy.   She is my little pal and my best little friend.  She brightens the lives of everyone she knows, and even makes strangers smile.  I am just so thrilled to see what this next year brings!   

Our little cublet is 2 months old today!  She weighs in at a whopping 12 lbs, 4 ounces and is 24 inches long.  That puts her in the 90th percentile for weight and 92nd percentile for height! What a little fat baby!  Dr. Henderson said she is extremely healthy. She is such a great baby - she nurses so quickly and takes great 2 -3 hour naps during the day (so long as she doesn't bust out of her swaddle which she is OBSESSED with) and sleeps 5-7 hour stretches at night.  AMAZING!!!  She has started to coo and smile and has even smiled at her big sister on one occasion - it was a beautiful moment.  I cannot thank God enough for these two little angels.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a busy stay-at-home-mommy with two daughters, both under two years old. Photography is my passion, and I love sharing the joy of capturing special moments. If you are interested in booking a session, contact me at alisonashleyfox@yahoo.com.