Friday, April 1, 2011

Playing outside is my favorite thing!

Demí LOVES to be outside...digging around in the dirt, swinging and sliding, and running around with her little pals.  Her newest favorite activity is eating popsicles.  After the first completely messy incident, I decided to strip her down before giving her a "pop pop."




Playing at Madden's house in her cowgirl boots!



Chasing Cara's chickens
Swinging in her backyard with Slade
Two is fun...
But three is best!
Demí also took some time to check up on her baby sister.  She showed her the monkey and frog on the bouncer and how to turn the music on. 

1 comment:

About Me

I am a busy stay-at-home-mommy with two daughters, both under two years old. Photography is my passion, and I love sharing the joy of capturing special moments. If you are interested in booking a session, contact me at alisonashleyfox@yahoo.com.