My dear, sweet friends, Cara, Chantal, and Kelsey hosted a sip 'n see for Scarlett this weekend. It was a milk and cookies theme complete with brown, pink and white accents which match Scarlett's room. It was a warm day, but we had a great turnout. Everyone was so excited to meet Scarlett. I think the most excited to meet Scarlett was her Auntie Courtney. Courtney had just flown in from Sydney on Thursday and surprised me at the shower! I was beyond thrilled to have her there and to give my little niece, Campbell some squeezes!
Strawberry, chocolate and plain milk.
The cute milk containers!
Yum - delicious cookies!
Cara, Chantal, and Kelsey did a beautiful job!
I was in tears when Courtney and Campbell walked in.
Sassue was shocked to see them too! My favorite detail in this photo...Campbell's biscuits!
Courtney and I always said we would have our children close together so the cousins would be pals.
Campbell was so sleepy - adjusting from the Sydney time change and then hopping right back on a plane to San Antonio!
Mimi and Campbell
High School friends - all with kids! We are so old! Grace has Murphy, I have Scarlett and Demí, DeeDee has Nico, Alison has Hudson and Finley, and Trisha has Carter and Gianna who was born 4 weeks after Scarlett.
Scarlett with her Godmother, Amberly.
Demí enjoyed the cookies and all the attention!
Mimi showing off her third granddaughter to Kate and Sara.














No comments:
Post a Comment