Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Festival

This morning, Demí and I went to Messiah Lutheran Church in Boerne for the Easter Festival (Scarlett stayed home with Daddy).  We were invited by our good friends, the Shoemakers (Michael, Chantal, Ella & Tess).  It was a really nice event! They had a little petting zoo, pony rides, tractor rides, face painting, cookie icing, puzzle coloring, and of course, a great playground. We participated in everything and Demí screamed so loud when we had to leave, I am sure some people thought I was kidnapping her. 
Checking out the goose
Ella petting the sweet little cow. 
Demí LOVED the pony ride.

Demí wanted to "touch it" and said "soft"
They had a little duck pond where kids would pick a duck, and would get a prize depending on the number at the bottom.  Demí pulled a six the first time, got a finger puppet and promptly gave it back so she could pick another duck.  Then she picked up a second duck, turned it over and said "eight."  She actually knew the letter 8!  My smart little girl! 

Here is a photo entry for my parent of the year award.  Licking her icing knife.
Concentrating hard on icing the bunny cookie
Sweet little Tess
Face painting time.  She requested a pink heart.
She stayed very still and really seemed to like getting painted.
Next, she requested a flower.
Puddin' Face (that is another one of her nicknames)

1 comment:

About Me

I am a busy stay-at-home-mommy with two daughters, both under two years old. Photography is my passion, and I love sharing the joy of capturing special moments. If you are interested in booking a session, contact me at alisonashleyfox@yahoo.com.