Sunday, March 8, 2009

Caesareans, Epidurals, Episiotomys...oh my!

Grady and I had our childbirth class at the Methodist Hosptial on Saturday from 9am-4pm. It was pretty intense, but it was extremely informative and helpful. We also took a tour of the hospital which was great. Now we know where to go!!!

On Saturday evening, we went to the annual Wayne Wright Attorney's Dinner at the Westin La Cantera. It was really nice. I got to sit next to Wayne. :)

On Sunday we got a lot done around the house. Grady bought us some really nice patio furniture and started on the vegetable garden. I finally finished up the nursery and packed my hospital bag. We are ready!! I woke up with a contraction at 4:17am and got so excited that it was time, but alas, the Roo is very content and doesn't seem to be giving any indication that she is ready to meet us. As of last Wednesday, she is 5 lbs, 11 ounces! She is exactly where she needs to be! So glad the diet and insulin shots are paying off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a busy stay-at-home-mommy with two daughters, both under two years old. Photography is my passion, and I love sharing the joy of capturing special moments. If you are interested in booking a session, contact me at alisonashleyfox@yahoo.com.