Today was my mom's birthday. We celebrated by having lunch at the Scenic Loop Cafe in Boerne. It was delicious and mom got a chocolate fudge brownie for her birthday dessert. It looked delicious, but of course, I could not join in and indulge. I am more than ready to be done with this gestational diabetes so I can eat normal again!!!
Mom got some nice birthday gifts... a digital picture frame from my dad, and a digital picture album for her purse from Grady and me. Now if we can just find something to take a bunch of pictures of so my mom can use those gifts.... :)
After my parents left, Grady and I spent the remainder of the day working on our house. I focused on the inside while Grady worked outside. We still have more work to do, but its really coming along. I am so glad I am married to someone with a green thumb!

Grady working in the backyard on my favorite plants - hibiscus bushes!

Grady had to put some muscle into our front flower bed!

Belle and Bayleigh worked really hard this weekend too.

Just a few weeks away and boy is it obvious! I am starting to experience that really uncomfortable last month!
No comments:
Post a Comment