Saturday, March 21, 2009

Shower for Baby Tinez!

On Saturday, I helped throw a baby shower for one of my close friends, Cecily Martinez. Cecily and I met at the DA's office. She is having a boy in June. I am so excited for the Roo to meet this little guy! Cecily's nursery is a beautiful nautical theme and so her shower followed that theme. I really enjoyed spending time with her college friends from Baylor as well as her friends from San Antonio. She has a great group of girlfriends! Cecily and me

My good friend, Kelly, and her adorable daughter, Logan. Check out those cute pigtails!!!!

Cecily with the hostesses

The super cute sailboat sugar cookies. I made sure to bring one home to Grady.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a busy stay-at-home-mommy with two daughters, both under two years old. Photography is my passion, and I love sharing the joy of capturing special moments. If you are interested in booking a session, contact me at alisonashleyfox@yahoo.com.