Sunday, March 21, 2010

Demí and Belle

I take Demí outside almost every day (so long as the weather is nice) to say hello to Belle and Bayleigh. Sometimes we sit on the opposite side of the fence (they have a run) and watch them run around like idiots. Demí really likes the dogs (or "dah dah dah dah"). Today while Grady was working in the yard, I let Demí roam free in the backyard. Well, Belle has never seen the cubbie moving around since I am always holding Demí or have her sitting on my lap. Belle got very upset seeing Demí crawling. She started barking and whining at the cub. I thought it was going to scare Demí but she just crawled right over to Belle and let Belle sniff her little hand. Belle was still a little on edge after I picked up the cubbie and we walked away. I looked over at Belle and she was staring at us, dumbfounded, that the baby moves around on all fours like she does!!!!
Its okay, Belle! Its just me, Demí!
See - sniff my hand.
Wanna play fetch?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a busy stay-at-home-mommy with two daughters, both under two years old. Photography is my passion, and I love sharing the joy of capturing special moments. If you are interested in booking a session, contact me at alisonashleyfox@yahoo.com.