Monday, March 29, 2010

Wildlife Safari

Here are some pics from the Natural Bridge Cavern Wildlife Safari. I went with several girls from the Boerne Baby Group. Once there, Jen & Jaxon and Wendy & Parker loaded into my car and we drove through. Demí LOVED it - she is such a little animal lover. She especially loved the giraffes - maybe because there is one in her nursery that she has to say hi and pet every time she wakes. The animals come right up to the cars and you can feed them. Of course when the ostriches came toward our car, Jen and I screamed and rolled the windows up. Wendy was
nursing Parker in the back and starting hollering "someone roll mine up, someone roll mine up!!!" It was so hilarious - I couldn't stop laughing.
Here comes a buffalo!
Look! It's a buffalo! It was nice of Demí to point him out for us.
He was so close to Demí and ate pellets right out of my hand.
The ostrich was pretty peeved that we didn't have food for him. We slowed down enough to take a picture (with the windows up) and then zoomed off.
This little guy ate right out of my hand. Demí screeched "dog."
This one was more interested in the alfalfa hay than the food pellets we had. Demí hung out the window like this the entire trip.
Mommy and Demí in front of the two giraffes. There was also a little baby giraffe that was snoozing in the shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a busy stay-at-home-mommy with two daughters, both under two years old. Photography is my passion, and I love sharing the joy of capturing special moments. If you are interested in booking a session, contact me at alisonashleyfox@yahoo.com.