Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Gristmill with Carter and Nico

On Tuesday night, we had an impromtu dinner at the Gristmill with Trisha & Andy and their son, Carter, and DeeDee & Nic and their son, Nico. Trisha, DeeDee, and I went to high school together, but now we live in 3 different cities so we don't get to see each other as often as we would like. So when I found out Trisha was in town for Spring Break, I jumped at the chance to see her family. I am so happy that DeeDee could join us as well. I love that our little ones will grow up and become close friends!
I like how both of the boys are scoping out Demí.
Trisha & Carter, Ali & Demí, DeeDee & Nico - quite an accomplishment to get all three babies to look happy and at the camera. It was a little chaotic during dinner!
Nico and Demí - he looks just like his daddy!
Demí was pretty excited to be around such cute boys! I love how Carter is sitting in this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am a busy stay-at-home-mommy with two daughters, both under two years old. Photography is my passion, and I love sharing the joy of capturing special moments. If you are interested in booking a session, contact me at alisonashleyfox@yahoo.com.