Several weeks ago, Grady and I had the acoustic (popcorn) ceilings scraped in our downstairs. We had to take down everything in all the rooms (living room, kitchen, guest bath and Demí's nursery) and the workers covered all the large furniture with plastic. The cub and I were trapped upstairs for a couple of days while the men worked. Anyway, during this process, my small digital camera went missing. We had thrown a lot of small items into tubs to put in the garage and when I unloaded the tub to put everything back, my little camera was accidentally left in the bottom. However, I found my camera and there were several pictures that I never
uploaded to the blog. So here they are in one giant post!

This was actually taken from my phone when we were upstairs when the workers were scraping downstairs. Demí thought Daddy's guitars were her new toys!

Grady entitled this pic "Cool Cub."

I love Parker's firetruck toy!
Grady and I took a trip to Nashville for our 2 year anniversary.

Uh oh - we had a stowaway on our trip. I am sure Demí was happy to see I was taking my pump with me.

Demí at the Boerne City Park
Demí's friend, Sofia, playing on her rocking horse
These two look like trouble...The girls played upstairs while Sofia's new baby sister slept downstairs.
It's a race!
Grady loves this picture. She really looks like a little bear cub here...or an ewok!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment